Request for Proposal - One Stop Operator
Workforce Snohomish is seeking a One-Stop Operator to provide, at a minimum, the following duties for the Snohomish County WorkSource One-Stop American Job Center system:
- ensure WorkSource staff have access to a broad range of training including, but not limited to, the provision of services, policies, and procedures as well as cross-training on partner programs and services;
- lead the site certification process in coordination with Workforce Snohomish;
- manage One-Stop connection site operations and strategically recruit new connection sites;
- lead One-Stop management and partnership meetings;
- support the overall operation of the WorkSource One-Stop American Job Centers in Snohomish County, including the Youth Center;
- ensure all conditions of the Memorandum of Understanding and Infrastructure Funding Agreements are met by all signatories;
- enhance WorkSource Snohomish’s community reach and relations;
- address customer complaints;
- ensure the WorkSource One-Stop American Job Center on-site partnerships are integrated and customer service is seamless across funding streams and organizations; and
- evaluate the success of all required partner metrics and outcomes, in coordination with Workforce Snohomish.
The successful bidder will exhibit strong knowledge and understanding of federal, state, and local WIOA regulations, policies, and procedures. The successful bidder will also show an ability to operate with a high level of integrity and neutrality among all WorkSource partners.
Questions are considered public information and will be posted, in their entirety, on the Workforce Snohomish website with answers within 24 business hours of receipt. Questions will be accepted by e-mail only. Questions submitted in alternate formats, including phone calls to Workforce Snohomish staff or Board Members, or after that date will not be answered. All questions should be submitted to Workforce Snohomish at firstname.lastname@example.org.